Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Finding out the sex of the baby!




Robbie and I visited Dr. Gore yesterday for an early screening sonogram. We were so excited to see the baby and how much it has grown over the last few weeks and to possibly find out the sex of the baby. Before the doctor entered the room, Robbie told me he was secretly hoping for a little girl. I got onto him because I thought he was going to jinx us by saying what he wanted. As the doctor performed the sonogram, we were able to see the baby move its little arm and bounce around. At first, I thought I was doing something to make the baby move, but the doctor said it was doing it all on its own. It was amazing to see the difference several weeks make in the growth of the baby. At the end, Dr. Gore told us that he is 80% sure that it's a girl! We were really excited and stunned to finally be able to call our little "it" a "she." We definitely aren't on our way to buying anything pink or painting the nursery, but it's nice to think we know what it is for a while. We will have more confirmation in a couple of months at our February 12th visit. Then we can make plans regarding paint color. Robbie and I are both ecstatic. Check out the pictures of our little baby girl. She was busy moving her arm in one of them.

5 comments:

Corbitt Family said...

That's awesome! I wish I could have seen ya'll over Christmas, but I know it is a crazy time for everyone!

The Aune Family said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for Robbie and you. I am looking forward to shopping for Baby Hudson.

Liz*** said...

CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for ya'll!

mrs. youngster said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I know you'll be awesome parents!!

Cox Family said...

Baby Girl Hudson will no doubt have plenty of girls to play with! SO FUN!