Thursday, May 21, 2009

Attending Birthing Classes!

This past weekend Robbie and I attended a marathon session of labor, infant care, and breastfeeding classes in two days! Needless to say, it was information overload and I felt like I was in college again with as many notes as I took! After it was all said and done, I'm not sure if I feel better or worse about it all. It was definitely great information, but kind of scary too. Afterwards, Robbie informed me that I needed to go home and organize my notes. Should I tell him that he has more experience with outlines than I do given his law school classes and make him do it? We also got to take a tour of the hospital where we will deliver. Medical Center of Plano is really nice. The delivery room looks like a fancy hotel suite with the nice wood furniture, etc. On another note though, Robbie is a little concerned about his sleeping arrangements after we are moved into our normal room. The couches look a little tough! I think after the weekend was over and we felt more than overwhelmed with information, we finally felt like time was going to fly until Kaelyn arrives! We couldn't be more excited.

1 comment:

Liz*** said...

I know it's a lot of info but you guys will be naturals. Just remember, you and Robbie will be Kaelyn's favorite people in the whole world. It always made me feel better to know that.