Monday, August 17, 2009

6 Weeks Later

Kaelyn is 6 weeks old today and she is growing more and more each and every day. Aunt Karlene moved out this weekend and came by to visit us today. She couldn't believe how much different she looked in just 2 days. I've already had to pack away some of her newborn clothes that she has outgrown already and it made me extremely sad. I am loving my new job as a full-time mother, and I am finding time during Kaelyn's naps to do some much needed house cleaning. Kaelyn and I definitely miss Robbie now that he is back at work, but we are thankful he had 4 weeks off to spend with us. It was such a special time! We are headed into Longview this weekend to meet the rest of the family and show Kaelyn off at Alpine on Sunday. I took a few more pictures yesterday, but Kaelyn wasn't wanting to be without her WubbaNub pacifier and you can definitely tell in the last picture. Oh...sweet baby girl! It's only for a second!


Daddy, we promise that we really do love you even though it doesn't show right this second. I'm just mad at Mommy for putting me in this bow without my WubbaNub!

3 comments:

angie said...

she is so cute, even when she is screaming!

Cox Family said...

I don't believe that she screams yet! All I ever see is sleepy, adorable, cuddly baby!

Liz*** said...

What a sweet and cute little girl! I just love her.