Sunday, November 1, 2009

Quality Time

Robbie and I have enjoyed some great family time lately with Kaelyn. We had a busy October and are looking forward to a relaxing November! We are excited about the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday and getting to see all the family. Here are a few photos that I adore and wanted to share.

Kaelyn and her nite-nite friend (we don't leave home without it)
Rocking the snake-skin pants (Mom is always dressing me up in something wild)
Play date with Julianna Truden (isn't it cute how they held hands?)

"Daddy is hilarious!"

"I found myself in the mirror and kind of like to stare at my cute reflection."

The sweetest times (can she even breathe?)

2 comments:

Brent and Erika said...

Those pictures are SO adorable! The one of Robbie and Kaelyn is just too sweet!!! Love 'em!

Liz*** said...

I love those pictures!