Sunday, July 18, 2010

6 Blissful Years!

Six years ago yesterday, I married the man I had always dreamed about as a little girl. The Lord has been SO good to us over these past six years.



We spent the evening in Houston watching Robbie's cousin, Jordan's band play their CD Release party. It was our first night away from Kaelyn. We missed her dearly, but enjoyed a night out together along with friends and family.

Dear Robbie,
From the time we met in the 8th grade, I knew you were somebody very special, but didn't realize that God planned you for me! I feel so loved and blessed to be your wife each and every day! I love you for who you are and for who you are becoming!  Watching you this past year as you've become a father has been so memorable and I look forward to this next year as we continue our journey of life together as a family. You are my best friend, my soulmate, and my partner in crime! I love you so very much!

No comments: