Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oh Boy!

While chasing around a 15 month old, I frequently forget how quickly this second pregnancy is flying by (now that I'm not as sick all day long)! A couple of weeks ago, we went in for an early-screen to see if the doctor could determine the gender of our baby earlier than our 20 week appointment which isn't until December 1st. He predicted that it's a 90% chance we are having a BOY! Robbie and I have been so excited, except it hasn't really sunk in just yet. The same doctor correctly predicted Kaelyn's gender with an 80% margin, so we feel confident! We've started talking "boy" names, which is a lot of fun. I've also been telling Kaelyn that her baby brother is in my tummy. Until yesterday she has been completely confused and still loves to wrestle with mommy and crawl all over my belly, but yesterday she patted my belly and then gave it a hug. I think she thinks her baby doll is somehow in my belly which makes it even funnier. She still doesn't have any idea what the future holds for her! We love our little baby (whether it's a boy or girl) and are excited to continue to grow our little family!

All of our early-screen test results turned out very well! We are still in the low-risk category which is a blessing from the Lord!

1 comment:

Cox Family said...

I am so excited for you guys! How fun! I love the new pic on the blog too!