Monday, February 14, 2011

A Shower for Rylan

It is hard to believe that I'm 32 weeks pregnant now with Rylan Brice, but it's true and I'm officially counting down the days until his arrival. We had a wonderful baby shower this past weekend hosted by wonderful friends and my sister and sister-in-law. I figured it was time for Rylan to get a blog shout-out and wanted to post pictures from the shower and my growing belly. We can't wait to meet our sweet little boy!


Rylan's shower decorations


A sweet gift from the Blackstock, McCuiston, and McGregor kiddos

Shower hostesses (left to right)
Kamara Cox, Laura Blackstock, Lisette Hudson, Amy Stewardson,
Liz McGregor, Angie McCuiston, and Karlene Perry

Gift Table

Rylan's bedding set (Thank you Pop and KK, Mimi and PawPaw)
The nursery isn't done yet, but more pics to follow soon...

I can't post a blog entry without showing pictures of our sweet Kaelyn who is growing up to be such a big girl with her long-locks and sweet smiles. Happy Valentine's Day Kaelyn! Mommy and Daddy love you so much!


Practicing our "say cheese" smile for the camera

Trying to stay warm in this winter weather Dallas has had recently.

Because we've worn our hat so much lately, Kaelyn likes
to wear it around the house (especially at meal time). 

Wearing one of Mommy's clips...I can't believe how long her hair looks here. 

Her new favorite thing to do at the mall...Carousel rides with Daddy! 

2 comments:

Laura Blackstock & Angie McCuiston said...

it was fun celebrating Baby Rylan with you! Can't wait to meet him.

an_ordinary_person said...

Hello.

You don't know me. I just chanced on your blog. I live in England. You seem to have an idyllic life and are so blessed by what you have. Thank you for sharing.

Best wishes
Louise :-)