Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Growing Belly

We finally took pictures last weekend of my growing belly because Robbie was insistent on me publishing them on the blog. Not sure what I think of this considering I don't feel the cutest in my new chubby cheeks.


Kaelyn weighs 2 lbs. now and it's hard to believe that she isn't any bigger given the size of me. I definitely feel lots of kicks and punches now which is the greatest feeling on earth! There are times that don't feel so great like when she gets under my left rib cage. Robbie has been able to feel her move, and we are both amazed!


I go back to the doctor next Monday, April 13th for my 28 week visit. It's so hard to believe that we are just about in our last trimester. I've been in a good place lately since I feel so great. I know that it's starting to change now that I'm growing larger and struggle with finding my toes under my large belly. It's all so worth it though. When will I ever not have to watch what I'm eating like I do now?

1 comment:

The Zieminskis said...

Yea for more updates :) Keep them coming! Cute baby belly pic...I'm lucky cause I get to see it every day!