Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Carbo-Load

For about three and a half months now, Robbie and I believe Kaelyn has been cutting a tooth and we've been waiting for it to arrive any day (or I should say any month; never knew teething was such a process). Last weekend, we decided to give Kaelyn a "biter biscuit" and see how she'd do with it. She loved the biscuit and thank goodness I stripped her down because we had it everywhere from head to toe. The greatest thing about the biter biscuit was how long it kept her entertained while we cooked and ate dinner. And finally, on Monday, the tooth fairy arrived and Kaelyn's first tooth began to show. Boy, is it a sharp little fellow!

Daddy introduces the biter biscuit to Kaelyn
She is quite skeptical!
"Ummm...This is pretty good stuff!"
"Thanks Mom and Dad! This is like eating a cookie.
Am I supposed to have so many carbs at my age?"
We all love the biter biscuit and the cheap entertainment!