Friday, February 12, 2010

Kaelyn...Meet Frosty

On Thursday, February 11th, the snow began to fall again in Dallas. It has been a record breaking season. A new record was set for the DFW area with 12.5 inches on the ground. It is unbelievable to me that Kaelyn has already seen snow three times in her short little life while Robbie and I grew up with little or none. We took advantage of the snow as a family when Robbie made it home and built our first snowman! Kaelyn stayed warm inside and napped while Robbie and I got to work. It was so much fun because there was enough snow to make a white snowman instead of a grassy one like we grew up with. Here are our family pictures.
Frosty the Snowman
Hanging out with Mom while it dumps more snow!
Kaelyn opened her mouth while Daddy was holding her to eat the snow!
"What on earth is that?"

Introducing Kaelyn to a snowball!
"I'm not sure if I want to pick it up or not...It's cold to my hands."
"Okay...I'll smile since Mom and Dad really want me to."

1 comment:

The Zieminskis said...

Soooo cute! Looks like y'all had fun :)