Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Kaelyn's First Haircut

Last Friday afternoon, Kaelyn got her first haircut! Robbie and I were very hesitant to cut it because we were afraid her baby curls would be gone, but she definitely needed it. My hairdresser, April Stuart, did an amazing job! My mom had warned me that Kaelyn would probably not be happy during the haircut, but did Kaelyn ever prove her wrong. She was an angel and just sat on my lap very patiently, even keeping her chin down to get her hair even in the back  (while watching The Fresh Beat Band on my phone). Thank you April! We love our new haircut!

The Before Pictures...

Look at that crazy hair! 

Kaelyn sitting very still so April could even up the back. 

Very suspicious of the hairdryer/roll brush combo...

The final touches...

After our First Haircut!

The back view...

Hanging out in the chair with a sucker for a treat! 

"Hi Daddy!"
(We wanted Daddy to experience it with us even though
he was at work!)


1 comment:

Britney K said...

ADORABLE! And no new haircut is complete without a bow. :) I LOVE IT!